What is Dianabol?
Dianabol is an anabolic steroid that is often used by bodybuilders (for gain weight fast) and other athletes to help build muscle mass(fast). Dianabol is great for helping people improve their physique and get stronger in a short period of time, but it can also be accompanied by unpleasant and potentially dangerous side effects. Fortunately, by using Dianabol properly, taking other supplements with it, and following certain precautions, you can more safely take Dianabol and reduce your odds of experiencing these side effects
How to Start Dianabol Dosage if you’re a beginner?
- Start with a 15-milligram dosage if you’re a beginner. With this dosage, you will be able to see how your body reacts to the steroid while still getting better results from your workouts. If you feel this dosage size is too small for you, you can take up to 25 milligrams a day while still causing a minimal amount of damage to your liver.
- If you’re just starting out on Dianabol, you may also want to use it for a relatively short period of time (e.g., 2 weeks instead of 4) to see how it affects your body over time.
- You can typically buy Dianabol at most vitamin and supplement stores
- Take 30-50 milligrams a day if you’re an experienced user. Dosages of 30-50 milligrams are the most common, especially among experienced bodybuilders who intend to use the steroid for 4-6 weeks. However, never take more than 50 milligrams a day; although some people may recommend larger dosages, 50 milligrams is the maximum safe dosage size.
- While you can take Dianabol intravenously, it is almost universally taken in pill form among most users.
- Split your dosage over the course of the day to ensure the best results. Dianabol has a relatively short half-life (only 3-5 hours), so taking your dosage several times a day instead of once ensures that you maintain a stable blood concentration level of the steroid. Doing this will optimize the drug’s performance during your bodybuilding cycle.[
- If you’re taking Dianabol in pill form, divide the number of pills you take each day into 4 “mini doses” and take 1 of these mini doses every 5 hours.
- Begin using Dianabol at the start or in the middle of a 4-6 week cycle. Many users take Dianabol at the beginning of a bulking cycle in order to kickstart their routine and begin building muscle quickly. Others wait until the middle of their cycle when they hit a wall and stop making gains. Both are valid options, so go with the method that works best for your body and your workout needs.
- For best results, you probably should not begin taking Dianabol any later than 3 weeks into your bulking cycle.
Side Effects of Dianabol, Avoiding Common Side Effects.
- Take Dianabol with meals to avoid upsetting your stomach. Dianabol is sometimes accompanied by nausea and other stomach issues, but these can be mitigated by taking the steroid with food. Some users also report feeling fatigued after taking Dianabol on an empty stomach, so taking it at mealtime is also a good way of making sure you have the energy for your workout. There’s no particular food you necessarily should eat when taking Dianabol. However, because it’s a quick-acting steroid, you may want to eat a protein-rich meal when you take it so that the drug has proteins to build muscle with. Use aromatase inhibitors to avoid having too much estrogen in the body. Dianabol is highly estrogenic, which means it can lead to excess levels of estrogen when it gets broken down in the body. Taking aromatase inhibitors prevents the conversion of Dianabol into estrogen and therefore helps keep your body’s estrogen levels normal.
- The most common side effect of excessive estrogen levels is gynecomastia or the growth of breast tissue in men.
- Other health problems arising from excess estrogen may include depression and infertility.
- You can buy aromatase inhibitors at any vitamins and supplements store. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s dosing instructions when taking these supplements.
- Consume testosterone supplements while you’re taking Dianabol. Some men experience a reduction in their bodies’ testosterone levels while taking Dianabol. Taking testosterone supplements will help keep your body’s hormone levels in check while you’re on the steroid.
- Lower testosterone levels in men can have a variety of unpleasant symptoms, including hair loss, sexual dysfunction, and difficulty sleeping.
- Insufficient testosterone can also make it harder for you to build muscles, making it that much more important to take testosterone supplements during your bulking cycle.
- You can buy testosterone supplements at most pharmacies and many vitamins and supplements store. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to determine what dosage is right for you.
Using Dianabol Safely.
- Refrain from using Dianabol for longer than 6 weeks. Your liver will become inevitably stressed while you’re taking Dianabol, due to the increased value of liver enzymes that come with taking this drug. Not using Dianabol for more than 6 weeks is the best way to prevent this extra stress from causing serious damage to your liver in the long run. For maximum safety, abstain from other drugs that may also put stress on your liver for another 6 weeks after you stop taking Dianabol.
- Do not use Dianabol if you have a pre-existing medical condition. Taking Dianabol when you have high cholesterol or high blood pressure can significantly increase your risk of a heart attack. You should also never take Dianabol if you have liver disease, given how much stress it puts on your liver.
- People with diabetes should also refrain from using Dianabol, given the increasing amount of glucose it causes in the bloodstream.
- Cut back on your alcohol consumption to avoid damaging your liver. Both excessive alcohol consumption and taking Dianabol put stress on your liver, so doing both at the same time can cause serious liver damage. Limit your drinking to no more than 1-2 alcoholic drinks a day while using Dianabol to stay safe.
- For maximum safety, avoid drinking alcohol entirely while taking Dianabol.
- Consult with your doctor before using other medications. Dianabol can have a very adverse reaction when mixed with other over-the-counter medications, especially those relating to the liver. Make sure your doctor approves of any additional medication you take while using Dianabol in order to best prevent inadvertent liver damage.
Avoid purchasing Dianabol without a valid prescription from a doctor. Dianabol and other steroids that are sold on the street or over the internet are generally not government-regulated and thus are not guaranteed to be safe to consume. Additionally, because anabolic steroids are illegal to buy or sell in many countries without a prescription, buying Dianabol without a prescription can result in a heavy fine or even jail time.